Guidelines for the publication of special issues
In the following, you'll find the guidelines which apply to the
publication of a special issue and which the guest editors are kindly
requested to observe:
- The guest editors send a proposal to Klaus Tochtermann with
information about the subject of the special issue, guest editors,
URLs to relevant sites (conference, workshop etc.)
- Before the proposal is accepted, the guest editors submit a list
of the reviewers of the special issue (their names and URLs of their
homepages). This is to ensure that the reviewers are experts in
their fields so that the quality of the published papers is
- The guest editors inform on a regular basis the J.UKM office about
the progress of the preparations as well as the number of
submitted, rejected and accepted papers.
- The papers are only accepted for publication after a rigorous
review process. The guest editors take care of the review process
so that only final versions are sent to the J.UKM office.
- The final versions of the papers must be submitted in J.UCS style.
- The guest author provides an introduction to the issue (at least
one page long).
- The guest editor vouches with his name and academic reputation for
the quality of the papers.