- Pos-Doctoral Study in Computer Science. Federal University of Sao Carlos, Brazil,
Feb. 2000. Dissertation title: Cache Performance of Hash Join Algorithms in Parallel
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering. University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, September, 1998.
Advisor: Prof. Dr. Sergio Takeo kofuji Dissertation title: Remote Caches and
Prefetching in High Performance Multiprocessors: Architectural Issues
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering. University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, October, 1994.
Advisor: Prof. Dr. Joao Antonio Zuffo. Dissertation title: Remote Caches and
Prefetching in Modern Multiprocessors: Architectural Issues
- Specialized in Project Management. University PUC (Pontificia Universidade
Catolica), Curitiba, Parana, Brazil, 1999.
- Electrical Engineer, University of Valle, Cali – Colombia. 1991. Project Title: An
Introduction to 8-bit Microcontroller Project in Gate Arrays CMOS.
- Associate Professor, Department of Computer Engineering, UEA (University of
Amazonas State), Manaus, AM Brazil (10/2006 – present)
- Researcher, LSI (Laboratory of Integrated Systems) in Department of Electrical
Engineering, USP (University of Sao Paulo), Sao Paulo, S.P., Brazil (02/1992 –
- Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, UNIVEM (University of
Euripides Foundation), Marilia, S.P., Brazil (08/1999 – 10/2006)
- Visiting Professor, Department of Computer Science, UFMS (Federal University of
Mato Grosso), Campo Grande, M.S., Brazil (02/2003 – 12/2003)
- Visiting Professor, Department of Computer Science, UFSCAR (Federal University
of Sao Carlos), Sao Carlos, S.P., Brazil (10/1998 – 12/1999)
- Researcher, Department of Computer Sciences, CUT (Chalmers University of
Technology), Goteborg, Sweden (1997)
- Researcher, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, U-Toronto
(University of Toronto), Toronto, Canada (1996)
Main Research Interests:
- computer architecture
- embedded systems
- power-aware computing
- hardware security
- high performance computing and performance evaluation